Thursday, September 18, 2008

Still Amazed with Facebook

Ok, so I've added some friends.....most are ones I haven't talked to in over 10 years, some over 20. I think it's hard jumping back in there with those friendships. I am so not the same person I was in highschool in so many ways and I'm sure they are not either. It's neat to look at the photos, see pics of the kids and spouse, and read their interests.
I can also see how facebook could really hurt someone's marriage that might not be on the stable side. It just takes one message from an old love and you are treading on shaky ground.
For the past few months it seems like each week I hear about someone's marriage breaking up. Most are a total shock to me. I am praying for each one that God will move in their marriage and work things out. I've been with my hubby since I was 15 years old. We got married when I graduated college. We've grown up together. One positive thing that has come out of all divorce news is that I have a new appreciation down deep for my marriage and my husband.
He's such a great guy (most of the time, all men have their faults right?). He's a great dad and he helps me so much around the house. Now, don't bother him while he's watching sports - if you do watch out!

Love ya sweets!

No comments: