Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Blog, check - - - now facebook?!?

Just as I got the gumption to get my blog going, I got an email from a friend from high school giving me the 411 on an upcoming class reunion. Ok, good with that. Then she proceeds to tell me I need to set up a Facebook account and that all these people from our class are out there.

I barely even know what Facebook is all about, but I've set up an account and I have a few friends. Now to find out what a Wall is and if I post on your Wall can everyone else see it? Need to make sure I don't look like a complete idiot out there for all the world to see.

Today is my daddy's 78th birthday. I feel so lucky to have him in my life and can't imagine what life will be like without him. We're taking him to Outback tonite for a big steak!

Now, off the blog and onto Facebook. Next post, I promise I will post some pictures!

1 comment:

Nora Lee said...

I love your new blog! Good luck with the Face Book adventure; I don't have a clue how that works either.